Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was my first time not being home, and while I really missed Uncle Mark's stuffing and Grandma's pumpkin pie, no one fought me for the dark meat! I had dinner with some school psychs, and it was really nice.

It snowed big huge flakes Wednesday night, and again Thursday during the day and night- we got our first snowfall that was large enough for the plows to come through the driveway. It was beautiful- here's what the backyard looked like:


Mr. Darcy got to experience his first snowfall outside- I don't think he liked it much! (Notice the mohawk)


Anyway, nothing exciting to report this weekend- I'm just trying to get all my intern requirements done for the semester since I kept putting it off all fall. Can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment