
Bald Eagle watching the traffic in Soldotna
Beautiful Homer- views off East End Road:

The glacier- not easy to see with the snow on it and all...

Saying good bye to the Kenai:

So I've been moving to my new place these past few weeks- this weekend I took the plunge and moved everything over, and cleaned my old place really well. I'm renting the basement and then share the kitchen. It's nice to get everything moved over, but it really took away time from studying for my big Praxis test which is coming up. The cats are adjusting to their new place, and a friend built an incredible 'litter containment unit' for the litter boxes- it's really too nice to be used for litter, but works out wonderfully. We are all very much enjoying more space and nice carpet rather than that cold hard marble at the old place. And it's nice not being in town, especially not Soldotna, and I like seeing the mountains as I'm driving home.
The new digs:


Front yard:

Vegetable garden:

No comments:
Post a Comment